Jump to navigation Jump to search
UNOSOM (United Nations Operation in Somalia) may refer to:
- UNOSOM I, an operation established in April 1992 and running until its duties were assumed by the UNITAF mission in December 1992
- UNOSOM II, an operation from March 1993 until March 1995
- UNITAF, an operation from December 1992 until May 1993
- Operation Provide Relief (Part of UNITAF)
- Operation Deliverance, the concurrent Canadian operation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UNOSOM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.