From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Six ships of the United States Navy have been named Advance.
- USS Advance (1847) – a brigantine used for an arctic rescue expedition
- USS Advance (1862) – also known as Frolic was a former Confederate blockade runner captured and used as a gunboat',
- USS Advance (1917) – an Advance class patrol boat of World War I
- USS Advance (YT-28) – an Advance class tugboat of World War I
- USS Advance (AMc-63) – Accentor class coastal minesweeper
- USS Advance (MSO-510) – Acme class minesweeper
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|