From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Six ships of the United States Navy have been named Advance.
- The USS Advance (1847) - a brigantine used for an arctic rescue expedition
- The USS Advance (1862) - also known as Frolic was a former Confederate blockade runner captured and used as a gunboat',
- The USS Advance (1917) - an Advance class patrol boat of World War I
- The USS Advance (YT-28) - an Advance class tugboat of World War I
- The USS Advance (AMc-63) - Accentor class coastal minesweeper
- The USS Advance (MSO-510) - Acme class minesweeper
- This article incorporates text from the public domain Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships. The entry can be found here.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|