From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USS Enterprise may refer to:
- USS Enterprise (1775), a sloop, burned to prevent capture in 1777
- Enterprise (1776), a schooner, transferred in 1777 to Maryland Council of Safety
- List of ships of the United States Navy named Enterprise
- USS Enterprise (1799), a sailing vessel that fired the first shots in the First Barbary War
- USS Enterprise (1831), a sailing vessel
- USS Enterprise (1874), a sailing vessel
- Enterprise (SP-790), a motorboat (1917–1919)
- USS Enterprise (CV-6), an aircraft carrier (1938–1947) that served in World War II
- USS Enterprise (CVN-65), a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier (1961–2013)
- USS Enterprise (CVN-80), third ship of the Ford class of aircraft carriers. Scheduled to be constructed and in operation by 2025.
- USS Enterprise (BLDG 7115), a commissioned building (2005–2011), ship simulator at Great Lakes training facility
Star Trek fictional spacecraft
- Enterprise (NX-01), the principal setting of Star Trek: Enterprise
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701), the principal setting of the original Star Trek television series, and the first three and last two Star Trek feature films
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A), the principal setting of the fifth and sixth Star Trek feature films
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-B), the seventh Star Trek feature film
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-C), ship appears in the Next Generation episode "Yesterday's Enterprise".
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D), the principal setting of Star Trek: The Next Generation and the seventh Star Trek feature film
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-E), the principal setting of the eighth, ninth, and tenth Star Trek feature films
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-M), a starship in Star Trek: Of Gods and Men
- Enterprise (disambiguation)
- Enterprise (1814), a steamboat that participated in the Battle of New Orleans
- Enterprise (balloon), a balloon used by the Union Army during the American Civil War
- Enterprise, a J-class yacht that won the America's Cup in 1930
- HMS Enterprise, a list of ships of the British Royal Navy
- Space Shuttle Enterprise, the first Space Shuttle Orbiter
- TS Kennedy, formerly USTS Enterprise (2003–2008), a training ship at the Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- VSS Enterprise, the first commercial spaceship being constructed by Virgin Galactic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title USS Enterprise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.