(Redirected from Uigur)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Uyghur may refer to:
- Uyghurs, a Turkic ethnic group living in Eastern and Central Asia
- Uyghur language, a Turkic language spoken primarily by the Uyghurs
- Uyghur alphabets, any of four systems used to write the language
- Uyghur Khaganate, a Turkic empire in the mid 8th and 9th centuries
- Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
- Yugur, or Yellow Uyghur, another ethnic group of China
- Wigger (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uyghur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.