Ukiah may refer to:
- Ukiah, California, a city in the U.S. state of California
- Ukiah, Oregon, a city in the U.S. state of Oregon
- Ukiah Valley, a valley in Mendocino County, California
- "Ukiah", a song by the Doobie Brothers, from the album The Captain and Me.
- Ukiah Oregon, a fictional character in a series of science fiction books by Wen Spencer
- Yuki language, a language spoken by the Yuki Indians of California, also known as the Ukiah language
- Yuki people, an indigenous people of California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ukiah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.