From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with UII, with two capital I's.
Ull or ULL may refer to:
- Local loop unbundling, or Unbundled Local Loop, in telecommunications
- Unsigned long long, an integer data type
- University of La Laguna, a university in Canary Islands, Spain
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette, a research university in the USA
- Ullr or Ull, a Germanic god
- Ull (Greyhawk), a political state in the fictional World of Greyhawk
- Non-Party List (German: Überparteiliche Liste Liechtenstein), a defunct political party in Liechtenstein
- SK Ull, a Norwegian Nordic skiing club
- Ullatan language, an extinct and unclassified Dravidian language
- Ullensaker/Kisa IL, a Norwegian sports club
- Ulleskelf railway station, in North Yorkshire, England
- Universal Lucha Libre, former professional wrestling promotion in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.