|Founder||John Lancaster MBE|
Ultraframe (UK) Ltd is a Clitheroe, Lancashire, based roofing products manufacturer. Ultraframe also use independent third party accreditation and testing agencies such as Wintech, Exova (Warringtonfire) and the British Board of Agrément. Ultraframe's conservatory roofing system carries a 25-year BBA (British Board of Agrement) life expectancy certificate and was the first in the industry to hold this accreditation.
Established in 1983, by entrepreneur John Lancaster MBE, Ultraframe was the first conservatory company to develop a conservatory roofing system with no onsite manufacture. In 1996 Ultraframe was the first roofing system to obtain the British Board of Agrément approval for their products and in 1998 Ultraframe was floated on the London Stock Exchange.
In July 2006 Ultraframe was acquired by Latium Plastic Holdings, including the Wendland Roofing system. Latium Enterprises (LE) is the hub based in Manchester, England and New York City, US. Latium owns a number of companies in the US and UK, all of which were either wholly or materially controlled by Brian Kennedy working with partner companies.
In 2012 Ultraframe acquired the Quantal Aluminum Roofing System  and launched the Loggia Premium Conservatory range that won Retail Campaign of the Year at the G Awards in the same year. In 2013, its 30th anniversary, the company launched their first solid roof product. Livinroof won Best New Product in 2014. In 2016 Ultraframe launched Ultraroof a tiled solid roof at Fitshow, this is the lightest tiled roof on the market weighing only 38 kg/m2.
Ultraframe currently have over 80 patents registered. Ultraframe have a wide network of Ultra Approved Installers, they have been approved by Ultraframe to install their products to the highest of standards. They also have a homeowner sector offering stunning window, door and conservatory home improvements, they are known as Ultraframe Home Improvements.
- "AMA Conservatory Report 2016". www.amaresearch.co.uk. AMA Research. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Product Regulations — Detail Sheet 1 - BBA" (PDF). British Board of Agrément. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Clitheroe man wins lifetime achievement award". www.clitheroeadvertiser.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Workers' joy as Ultraframe shares soar". Lancashire Telegraph. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Ultraframe scoops top factory award". www.clitheroeadvertiser.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Beyond the glass ceiling". The Manufacturer. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Ultraframe Buys Quantal, Synseal Pretty Much Buys K2 - Double Glazing Blogger". www.doubleglazingblogger.com. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "The Glass And Glazing Industry Celebrates The G12 Award Winners In Style". www.aluminiuminarchitecture.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "30th birthday for Clitheroe firm Ultraframe". www.clitheroeadvertiser.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "G14 Award winners announced at glitzy gala event in London's Park Lane". Windows Active Magazine. 2014-11-20. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "An Ultra successful FIT | Glass & Glazing Products Magazine (GGP)". Glass & Glazing Products Magazine (GGP). 2016-05-04. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Ultraframe's ready for the extension market". Windows Active Magazine. 2017-09-19. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Espacenet - results view". worldwide.espacenet.com. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Great to see businesses boom in Clitheroe". Pendle Today. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- "GGF Member | Ultraframe | Glass and Glazing Federation". www.ggf.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-02-05.