|Born||1985 (age 35–36)|
|Known for||Founder & CEO of Awok.com|
Ulugbek Yuldashev is a entrepreneur best known as founder of Awok.com, one of the largest e-commerce retailers in the Arab World. He founded the online store in 2013, which commenced operations, by selling electronics and gadgets and closed down by May 2020 due to lack of funds.
Yuldashev has had a flair for business since an early age and started his first company in 2003 when he was 18 years old. It was a retail and wholesale business in Kyrgyzstan. In 2006, Yuldashev moved to Dubai and found a wholesale company called Alifco LLC followed by entering the e-commerce industry in the region with brand name AWOK.com in 2013.
- "Awok, the Gulf Amazon: an Arab success story". KAWA.
- "Generation Start-up: Awok founder solving a retail problem for UAE's underserved mass market". The National (Abu Dhabi). 12 August 2017. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- "Awok History: How I created Awok.com". thenational.ae. Retrieved 2015-05-15.
- Gutcher, Lianne (May 16, 2015). "Day in the life: E-commerce chief committed to the task". The National. Retrieved May 16, 2015.
- Staples, Andrew (12 March 2017). "E-tailer Awok looks to expand in the GCC". Gulf News. Retrieved 18 November 2017.
- "Awok.com launches in Saudi Arabia". Trade Arabia. Retrieved 18 November 2017.