Platform and track of Uminoōmukae Station
|Location||Kamikawaguchi, Kuroshio-chō, Hata-gun, Kōchi-ken 789-1901|
|Operated by||Tosa Kuroshio Railway|
|Line(s)||Tosa Kuroshio Railway Nakamura Line|
|Distance||30.1 km from Kubokawa|
|Bicycle facilities||Bike shed|
|Disabled access||Yes - wheelchair ramp to platform|
|Opened||22 April 2003|
|Passengers (FY2011)||2 daily|
Uminoōmukae Station (海の王迎駅 Uminoōmukae-eki) is a train station in Kuroshio, Hata District, Kōchi Prefecture, Japan. It is operated by the Tosa Kuroshio Railway and has the station number "TK35".
Lines and services
The station is set on a hillside above the level of an adjacent secondary road and consists of a single narrow side platform serving a single track. The station is unmanned and there is no station building, only a shelter for waiting passengers. There is a small car park and bicycle shed at the base of the hill next to the secondary road. A wheelchair ramp leads up to the platform.
|Tosa Kuroshio Railway|
The station opened on 22 April 2003.
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 2 passengers daily.
- "路線図 四万十くろしおライン" [Route Map Kuroshio Lines] (PDF). Tosa Kuroshio Railway. Retrieved 18 November 2017.
- "海の王迎駅" [Uminoōmukae Station]. michikusa.jp. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways] (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 303. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- "海の王迎駅 発車時刻表" [Umino omukae Station Timetable TK-35] (PDF). Tosa Kuroshio Railway. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- "海の王迎（うみのおうむかえ）駅" [Tosa-Uminoōmukae Station]. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "海の王迎" [Uminoōmukae]. sanyukai.sakura.ne.jp. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "幡多青少年の家" [Hata Youth Centre]. Kochi Prefecture Official Website. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Utsu Beach". Kuroshio Town Official Website. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
|This Kōchi Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|