Under the Top
|Under the Top|
Film still with Stone
|Directed by||Donald Crisp|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
Lester Le May
Artcraft Pictures Corporation
Famous Players-Lasky Corporation
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Under the Top is a 1919 American silent comedy film directed by Donald Crisp and written by John Emerson, Gardner Hunting, and Anita Loos. The film stars Fred Stone, Ella Hall, Lester Le May, Sylvia Ashton, James Cruze, and Guy Oliver. The film was released on January 5, 1919, by Paramount Pictures.
Only a fragment of this film has managed to survive.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2015)
- Fred Stone as Jimmie Jones
- Ella Hall as Pansy O'Neill
- Lester Le May as Terry O'Neill
- Sylvia Ashton as Lotta Crust
- James Cruze as 'Foxy' Stillmore
- Guy Oliver as Jay Trimmer
- Charles Stanton Ogle as Otto B. Shott
- Noah Beery, Sr. as Prof. De Como
- J. Cummings as Justice of the Peace
- Jane Wolfe as Mrs. Jones
- Julia N. Stark as Wardrobe lady
- "Under the Top (1919) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- "Under the Top". afi.com. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Under the Top
|This 1910s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|