|Look up undertone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undertone or Undertones may refer to:
- An underlying or implied tendency or meaning; a subtext
- An element of an undertone series; a pitch whose frequency is an integral fraction of another (subharmonic)
- Undertone, a secondary color nuance visible when paint is applied thinly on a white surface or mixed in a substrate, in contrast to the primary color called masstone.
- Undertone (advertising company), a New York-based online advertising company
- The Undertones, Northern Irish band
- The Northwestern Undertones, a cappella group
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undertone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.