Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up undertone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undertone or Undertones may refer to:
- Undertone series, a sequence of notes that results from inverting the intervals of the overtone series
- The Undertones, Northern Irish band
- The Undertones (album), 1979 album by The Undertones
- Northwestern Undertones, a cappella group at Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States
- Operation Undertone, part of the Allied invasion of Germany in World War II
- Undertone (advertising company), a New York-based digital advertising company
- An underlying or implied tendency or meaning; a subtext
- Skin undertone, as it applies to cosmetics; see color analysis (art)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undertone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.