|Look up unhinged in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unhinged may refer to:
- Trivial Pursuit: Unhinged, a 2004 video game
- Unhinged (film), a 1982 American horror film
- Unhinged (album), a 1993 live album by Roy Harper
- Unhinged (Magic: The Gathering), a 2004 expansion set to the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering
- Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild, a 2005 political book by Michelle Malkin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unhinged.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.