Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up unitary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unitary may refer to:
- Unitary construction, in automotive design a common term for unibody (unitary body/chassis) construction
- Lethal Unitary Chemical Agents and Munitions (Unitary), as chemical weapons opposite of Binary
- Unitarianism, in Christian doctrine, the belief in a "unitary God" as opposed to the concept of the Trinity
- Unitarian Universalism (sometimes called "Unitarianism"), an interfaith church which draws its name from an interfaith concept of "unitary God"
- types of political regions
- Unitary enterprise, a type of government-owned corporation in Russia and Belarus
- Unitary executive theory, a theory of American constitutional law
- E-unitary inverse semigroups
- Unitary matrix
- Unitary operator
- Unitary transformation
- Unitary group
- Unitary divisor
- Unitary representation
- Unital (disambiguation)
- Unitarity (physics)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unitary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.