|Look up unitary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unitary may refer to:
- Unitary construction, in automotive design a common term for unitary body / chassis construction
- Unitarianism, in Christian doctrine, the belief in a "unitary God" as opposed to the concept of the Trinity
- Unitarian Universalism (sometimes called "Unitarianism"), an interfaith church which draws its name from an interfaith concept of "unitary God"
- types of political regions
- Unitary enterprise, a type of government-owned corporation in Russia and Belarus
- Unitary executive theory, a theory of American constitutional law
- E-unitary inverse semigroups
- Unitary matrix
- Unitary operator
- Unitary transformation
- Unitary group
- Unitary divisor
- Unitary representation
- Unital (disambiguation)
- Unitarity (physics)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unitary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.