University of Seychelles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||Lavenir dan ou lanmen|
Motto in English
|The Future In Your Hands|
|Established||17 September 2009|
|Chancellor||President James Alix Michel|
|Location||Anse Royale and Mont Fleuri, Seychelles|
|Colours||Red and White
The University of Seychelles, informally known as "UniSey," is the primary institution of higher education in Seychelles. It was established on 17 September 2009.
- President James Alix Michel 2009 – present
- "About Us". UniSey. Retrieved 2015-11-21.
- "University of Seychelles seals partnership with Gibraltar for exchanges". Seychelles News Agency. Retrieved 2015-11-21.
- "President announces first phase of government restructuring". Seychelles Nation Online. National Information Services Agency (NISA). 8 March 2012. Retrieved 18 September 2012.
The President has appointed Marina Confait as the new vice-chancellor and Lucy Athanasius as pro-vice-chancellor of the University of Seychelles.
- "University of Seychelles has 'enormous potential' to become a research hub, says Vice-Chancellor". Seychelles News Agency. Retrieved 2015-11-21.