|Look up unlimited in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unlimited may refer to:
- Final Fantasy: Unlimited, an anime television show
- Unlimited (F.I.R. album), 2005
- Unlimited (Miriam Yeung album), 2006
- Unlimited (Reba McEntire album), 1982
- Unlimited (Susperia album), 2004
- Unlimited!, an album by Roger Troutman
- Unlimited (Kim Hyun-joong album), 2012
- Unlimited (EP), an EP by Soul Position
- Unlimited, a recurring musical leitmotif from Wicked, the Broadway musical
- Unlimited (Shouta Aoi album), a 2015 album by Japanese artist Shouta Aoi
- Unlimited (Bassnectar album), a 2016 album by Bassnectar
- Unlimited (arts initiative), an arts commissioning programme based in the UK which celebrates the work of disabled and deaf artists
- Ducks Unlimited, an environmental protection organization
- Aditi, Sanskrit for "not (a) bound (diti)" or without limits
- Ein Sof, Hebrew for "unending" or without limits
- Ao Tawhiti, a New Zealand state co-educational school, formed jointly by Unlimited Paenga Tawhiti and Discovery 1 in 2014.
- Adventures Unlimited (disambiguation)
- Limit (disambiguation)
- Limitless (disambiguation)
- Limited (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unlimited.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.