(Redirected from Unload)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up loading in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loading may refer to:
- Carbohydrate loading, a strategy employed by endurance athletes to maximize the storage of glycogen in the muscles
- Creatine loading, a phase of use of creatine supplements
- Vocal loading, the stress inflicted on the speech organs when speaking for long periods
- Application of a structural load to a system
- Loading characteristic, a measure of traffic on a telephone system
- Insertion of an electrical load into a circuit
- Use of a loading coil to increase inductance
- Loading (computing), the process in which the contents of an executable file are read into a computer's memory
- Task loading, the number of tasks taken on by a diver
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loading.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.