Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up unlock, unlockable, or unlocking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unlock, unlocking and unlockable may refer to:
- To undo a lock (security device)
- Phone Unlocking, the removal of a SIM lock on a mobile phone.
- Activation Lock Unlocking, Bypass the Owner ID Verification while phone booting.
- iOS jailbreaking, removing the limitations imposed by Apple, Inc. on iOS devices
- Rooting (Android OS), allowing users of Android devices to obtain root access within Android's subsystem (similar to iOS jailbreaking)
- Unlockable (gaming), content that is available in video games but not accessible unless something is performed by the user to access to it
- Unlock (charity), a British charity
- Unlock Democracy, a United Kingdom pressure group
- Unlock the Gates, a 1973 rock music album by Gypsy
- Unlocking the Mystery of Life, a 2002 intelligent design documentary film
- Unlocking the Past, a 2007 hard rock/heavy metal music album by Jorn
- Unlocked (disambiguation)
- Lock (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with unlock
- All pages with a title containing unlock
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unlock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.