From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Unlock (disambiguation))
|Look up unlock, unlockable, or unlocking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unlock, unlocking and unlockable may refer to:
- To undo a lock (security device)
- Phone unlocking, the removal of a SIM lock on a mobile phone
- iOS jailbreaking, removing the limitations imposed by Apple, Inc. on iOS devices
- Rooting (Android OS), allowing users of Android devices to obtain root access within Android's subsystem (similar to iOS jailbreaking)
- Unlockable (gaming), content that is available in video games but not accessible unless something is performed by the user to access to it
- Unlock (charity), a British charity
- Unlock Democracy, a United Kingdom pressure group
- Unlock the Gates, a 1973 rock music album by Gypsy
- Unlocking the Mystery of Life, a 2002 intelligent design documentary film
- Unlocking the Past, a 2007 hard rock/heavy metal music album by Jorn
- Unlocked (disambiguation)
- Lock (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "unlock"
- All pages with a title containing unlock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unlock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.