Uplowman (//) is a village and civil parish in Devon, situated about 4 miles north-east of the town of Tiverton. The parish is surrounded, clockwise from the north, by the parishes of Hockworthy, Sampford Peverell, Halberton, Tiverton, and Huntsham.
- St Peter's parish church: the church was built in the 15th century by Margaret Beaufort, the mother of Henry VII. Features of interest include the 15th-century font and a peace window showing St Michael, St George and St Denys.
- Uplowman Court, 14th-century remnant of former manor house situated immediately to north of the church, rubble wall attached to east end of a farmhouse.
- Widhayes, a late 16th-century farmhouse refurbished in 1880.
- Spalsbury, late mediaeval farmhouse.
- Middlecombe, a classic 17th-century thatched farmhouse.
- Uplowman House, late 18th-century stuccoed house. Home to Denys Rhodes and Margaret Rhodes between 1952 and 1973, as a first cousin to Elizabeth II Margaret often hosted Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother and Princess Margaret at the house over a weekend.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus & Cherry, Bridget, The Buildings of England: Devon, London, 2004, pp. 881–2
Media related to Uplowman at Wikimedia Commons