Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ure may refer to:
- Ure, Albania
- River Ure
- Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology, Reading, England
- Oriya people, and Indian gotra also known as the "Ures"
- Ure or urus, French for Aurochs
As a surname of Scottish origin:
- Alan Ure, English football manager
- Alexander Ure, 1st Baron Strathclyde (1853–1928), Scottish politician and judge
- Andrew Ure, (1778–1857), Scottish doctor, scholar and chemist
- Annie Ure (1893–1976), curator of Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology, wife of Percy Ure
- Gudrun Ure (born 1926), Scottish actress
- Ian Ure (born 1939), Scottish footballer
- Jean Ure (born 1943), English children's author
- Joan Ure, pen name of Elizabeth Clark (1918–1978), English-Scottish poet and playwright
- Sir John Ure (diplomat) (born 1931), British diplomat (retired) and writer
- Mary Ure (1933–1975), Scottish actress
- Midge Ure (born 1953), Scottish musician
- Percy Ure (1879–1950), British classics professor, founder of Ure Museum of Greek Archaeology, husband of Annie Ure
- William Ure (1913–2001), Canadian politician
URE may refer to:
- Unrecoverable read error rate, a media assessment measure related to the hard disk drive storage technology
- Universal Network Objects Runtime Environment, an independent OpenOffice.org component model
- Kuressaare Airport (IATA airport code)
- University Radio Essex, campus radio station for the University of Essex
- Unión de Radioaficionados Españoles, an amateur radio organization in Spain
- Xpression FM, campus radio station for the University of Exeter, which used to be named University Radio Exeter.
- Ukrainian Soviet Encyclopedia, Ukrainian abbreviation (Ukrainian: Українська радянська енциклопедія, Ukrayinska Radyanska Entsyklopediya, URE)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.