Urszula Krupa (born 20 October 1949 in Łódź) is a Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament (MEP) for the Łódź Voivodeship with the League of Polish Families, part of the Independence and Democracy and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality and its Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety.
- 1984: Physician (1973), specialisation in Anaesthesiology and Resuscitation 1st stage (1977), 2nd stage (1984), Doctor of Medicine at the Medical Academy of Łódz
- 1994: Post-graduate Catholic studies in journalism at the Catholic Broadcasting organisation 'Radio Maryja'
- 2003: Editor at Radio Maryja in Toruń (1995), lecturer at the Higher College of Social and Media Culture in Toruń
- Assistant (1975) tutor (1986) lecturer (2001) Łódz Medical Academy
- 2003: Chairman of the Voivodship Administration of the League of Polish Families
- 2001-2004: Member of Parliament of the Polish Republic
- Personal profile of Urszula Krupa in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (in Polish)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|