- English pronunciation: /l(j)uːbəˈslɒv jɪˈzɪkɪn/ lew-bə-SLOV yi-ZI-kin
- Russian pronunciation: [lʲʉbɐˈslov jɪˈzɨkʲin]
- Usual romanization: Luboslov Yezykin
- Acceptable variants: Lyu-, Lju-. Lü- and Je-, E-
- My interests: linguistics, phonetics and phonology, writings systems, alphabets, transliterations and romanizations, paleography, calligraphy, typography, computer science, computer history, Web technology, programming, statistics, mathematics and the history of mathematics, nature and ecology, geography and cartography, linguistic geography and cartography, demography, ethnography, world history, pre-Petrine (before ≈1700) Russia, religion and religious art, and many more.
- Acquainted with language families and groups: Slavic, Germanic, Romance, Italic (Latin), Hellenic (Greek), Celtic, Iranic, Indic, Semitic, Turkic, Finno-Ugric, Tungusic, Mongolic, Paleo-Siberian, Nahuan (Aztecan), Mayan, Bantu, Sinitic.
- Known scripts: Cyrillic, Latin (including the IPA), Greek, Arabic.
My good stuff
- Please, don't edit these pages. Use my talk page for any errors or suggestions.