I am a Business Marketing and Management double major at Truman State University.
|Search user languages|
My User Boxes
Two of my favorite hobbies and interests include playing golf and traveling around the country to visit amusement parks and ride roller coasters. In the last few years I have been to around 35 amusement parks, many of which are located in the Midwestern region of the United States. I thoroughly enjoy both wooden and steel roller coasters, but I often prefer wooden coasters because the ride experience is more intense and unique. I consider Six Flags St. Louis to be my home amusement park, even though I probably would not include the park in a list of my top ten or even five favorite amusement parks.
- Disney World (Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney's Hollywood Studios)
- Cedar Point
- Busch Gardens Europe
- Islands of Adventure
- Holiday World
Top 5 Steel:
- Millennium Force (Cedar Point)
- Top Thrill Dragster (Cedar Point)
- Magnum XL-200 (Cedar Point)
- Apollo's Chariot (Busch Gardens Europe)
- Raging Bull (Six Flags Great America)
Top 5 Wooden: