|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
ClaudeReigns is a minimalist, eventualist but yet not quite a splittist, and where sources are available for examination, an inclusionist. He believes that as long as there are enough links, enough time, no loss of sources, and information isn't hidden in some electronic ghetto, people will eventually learn enough about a subject to make up their own minds.
|Is this guy still here?|
|Ok, what is he?|
|Wikipedia rocks my world!Wiki! Wiki!|
|ClaudeReigns can sometimes be found on the front page of Wikipedia.|
|Creating articles: Feed me more tasty articles! - ClaudeReigns.|
created edited ate Larry Pile, Jim McCotter, Intelius, Bob Bacon, Tom Short, the Great Commission Churches, Wellspring Retreat and Resource Center, and even the Council on Mind Abuse. BURRRRRRRRRRP!! Mmmmm tasty.
Sometimes I try to eat "Jericho", but it is too big to fit in my mouth.
Currently gnawing on Youth With A Mission. Hey! Get your mind out of the gutter.
You give me something good to eat? Right now I have to fight with GatorGalen, Xanthius,
and Smee just to find anything tasty. They eat boogers. Nswinton eats boogers too, and with a fork, I might add. 
- (Correction: Smee does not eat boogers.)
- DGG is embarrassed by discussion of booger eating on my user page.
- All the people I know on wikipedia now have links on my userpage to their userpages, fulfilling the functional goal of a userpage as defined by wikipedia (to facilitate communication among participants in its project to build an encyclopedia).
week month I plan to eat Larry Pile and possibly Rick Whitney. :( Please send a little loads of mayonnaise. Update: I've been told I can eat John Kefalas and Randy Fischer. Smee suggests I eat Ian Haworth. I'd rather eat Ani DiFranco but my guess is that's already taken care of. Recently, it came to my attention that I may actually have the chance to eat Naveen Jain but shudder at the prospect of finding good chutney.
|The Barnstar of Good Humor|
|For your Chaotic good and outwardly bumbling warrior mentality. Thanks for making me laugh! Yours, Smee 05:33, 19 March 2007 (UTC)|
- "GatorGalen, Xanthius,
and Smeeall eat boogers.". The Booger Times. March 18, 2007.
- Booger Man (March 29th, 2007). "This just in: Nswinton eats boogers, too.". The Booger Times. Check date values in:
- Pinky Snotsipper (April 5, 2007). "Utensils ad Nostrum". That Snot Etiquette.
- DGG (March 23rd, 2007). Don't eat boogers, it's nasty (Speech). The Public Library. Check date values in:
Disclaimer: THIS IS A SPOOF. NONE OF THESE SOURCES ACTUALLY EXIST.