From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Search user languages|
I haven't added much in the way of new articles, but Wikipedia acts as a vast playground for my inner pedant; I've done a lot of spelling, punctuation and grammar corrections, along with miscellaneous cleaning of markup.
Articles I wrote
- Moshe Leiser and Patrice Caurier -- translated from the article on the German Wikipedia
The Tireless Contributor Barnstar
Awarded by ≈ jossi ≈ t • @ for your tireless work in correcting spelling, punctuation and the many malformed wikilinks we leave behind when we edit.
|The Barnstar of High Culture|
|Awarded for your work in getting Red vs Blue up to featured article status.|
Notes to self
- Wikipedia:Project Galatea
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Fix common mistakes
- Wikipedia:List of common misspellings
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Wiki Syntax
- Wikipedia:Edit summary legend
- Wikipedia:List of Wikipedians by number of edits
- Wikipedia:Database download
- Wikipedia:Cite your sources
- American and British English differences