Hi! Leave me a message!
I mostly enjoy spending time adding information to and editing scientific articles, such as:
- Galileo spacecraft
- Scintillation and Scintillation counter
- Laser and List of laser types
- Inertial confinement fusion
- certain things nuclear fission and nuclear fusion related
- X-ray, Ultraviolet, Gamma rays etc.
- many others! :)
Also, I like to add (much needed, IMHO) images to articles of a scientific nature. eg. 
I am strongly scientifically skeptical and as such I have little patience for pseudoscience or mysticism being inserted into legitimate rational articles on Wikipedia. It seems that this is a common occurrence on Wiki and I do my best to keep NPOV in articles where this is an issue. Though sometimes it is rather difficult!! :o)
Check out my images of light source spectra, they're oh so exciting!