Youmanity is a non-profit organization founded in April 2008 in London, designed to celebrate multiculturalism, support social integration and promote human rights. It does this by delivering a number of cultural projects every year, including an annual photography award. Previous awards explored themes such as human trafficking, social identity, freedom of expression. To date, Youmanity has received the patronage of the Imperial War Museum, Amnesty International, the British Council, the European Commission, the International Organisation for Migration.
- Official launch of Youmanity
- |The Royal Photographic Society
- King's College, London
- IOM Geneva
- Amnesty International
- The Guardian
- "RPS announces Youmanity's Award winners". 28 April 2016.
- "News Report on Youmanity's Human Trafficking Awareness Project". 6 August 2013.
- "Home, my Place in the World, an exhibition about Social Identity". Time Out. 17 April 2013.
- "Freedom to Love, Youmanity award winners". D-Photo. 17 November 2014.
- Annual Research Report (Report). Imperial War Museum. 2014.
- "Migration, Stories of a Journey, an exhibition in partnership with Amnesty International". 20 December 2011.
- "Migration, Stories of a Journey as featured by IOM". 3 January 2012.