I usually contribute to technology, New York, Asia and Hong Kong related parts of Wikipedia. Some contributions:
- Flood the Zone: Used Wikipedia to help teach my normally very structured undergrad students a lesson about the chaos and joy of collaborative editing. Check out Wikipedia:School_and_university_projects page to find out more.
- Techno-junkie: started Octopus card, proximity card, Apollo Computer, xiaolingtong, corDECT, Wireless local loop, OPEN LOOK, Guy Kawasaki; contribute to Biodiesel, AK-47
- Journalism: BBC, Hong Kong newspapers, Dow Jones & Company, Media imperialism
- NYC: Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism Pulitzer Prizes, Joseph Pulitzer, Woolworth Building
- Asia and Pacific Islands: AAJA, A Magazine, Vincent Chin, Asian American, Korean American, Chinese American, Hakka, Yellow peril, Hawaii history, Nanjing Massacre, Singapore, Chinatown, Korea, started Shantou, fixed Kowloon Walled City and Kowloon anomaly, added to Hong Kong University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Gulangyu Island, Tioman Island
- United States: private military contractor, DynCorp, Kellogg, Brown and Root because more people should know who's acting on the US's behalf; Seinfeld, Tucker automobile, Project for the New American Century, Creflo Dollar because he's scary