From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- These IP addresses suspected to be the same user and chronic linkspam offenders:
- The first three IPs were listed at Wikipedia:Vandalism in progress/IP Low (November 2005).
- (Nov18) IP 22.214.171.124 inquired about linking policy at Wikipedia:General_complaints#Deleting_Links..
- Repeated links to packetpub books in external links sections, as many as 7 re-adds. (RSS (file format), , , , , , , )
- Favorite pages to spam - Asterisk_PBX, RSS (file format), Atom (standard), Invision Power Board, Virtual private network, OsCommerce, Apache Struts, Typo3, Plone (CMS), ...
- User_talk:126.96.36.199 Multiple linkspam edits Nov12-, , ; Nov18-, , 
- Also many contributing edits. Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52
- User_talk:184.108.40.206 (almost) entire edit history is linkspamming 20+ edits May24-Nov14 2006: Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11
- User_talk:18.104.22.168 entire edit history is linkspamming 20+ edits Oct21-Nov11 2006: Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124
- User talk:126.96.36.199 history consists of a related talk-page response followed by a few related blankings on Nov19. Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52
- Returns in March/April 2007 with dotProject, Joomla!, qmail, Comparison of integrated development environments for Python programming language, MediaWiki, WordPress, Moodle, and Alfresco.