User:Jameswest6325/dynamic network factory
||This is not a Wikipedia article: It is an individual user's work-in-progress page, and may be incomplete and/or unreliable.
For guidance on developing this draft, see Wikipedia:So you made a userspace draft. This draft was last edited six years ago .
Dynamic Network Factory
Dynamic Network Factory (DNF Corp) is a manufacturer of computer storage and data management storage headquartered in Hayward, CA. DNF Corp specializing in developing technology options ranging from RAID, direct attached storage, iSCSI, and IP SAN. In 2008, the company was named as one of CRN Magazine’s Emerging Tech Vendor.
DNF Corp started as a U.S. subsidiary of the publicly-traded Japanese IT conglomerate, CSK Electronics, in 1989. In 1998, the current CEO of DNF Corp, Mo Tahmasebi decided to spin off of CSK Electronics and become an independent, data storage company.
In 2006, DNF Corp completed its acquisition of StoneFly, an iSCSI storage pioneer and developer of complete, turnkey IP SAN solutions. Now a wholly owned subsidiary of DNF Corporation, StoneFly, Inc. is headquartered in San Diego.
In 2007, DNF Corp’s subsidiary StoneFly, Inc. was awarded by the United States Patent and Trademark Office the "Packet-Based Storage Processing” patent. The invention’s intention was to decrease latency and eliminate I/O bottlenecks, allowing communications to be classified into data or command “packets” for more efficient internal routing.
- "DNF Storage Named a CRN Emerging Tech Vendor", TMC News , July 1, 2008
- John Sailors, "StoneFly sold to DNF; price not disclosed", San Diego Union Tribune, February 7, 2006
- Mike Freeman, "Mo Tahmasebi's career spans Bay Area's rise as computer industry center ", San Francsico Business Times, June 18, 2006
- "Dynamic Network Factory Forms IP Surveillance Division", IP Telephony, March 18, 2008
- "Dynamic Network Factory Launches DNF Express To Transform The Way Small Businesses Browse, Customize And Buy Storage Online", Data Storage Connection, January 30, 2009
- "StoneFly Awarded Patent for Storage Virtualization Technology", Marketwire, December 11, 2007