From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Industry is science in action
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Scientific peer review, technical manual editing. BS Biochemistry and professional scientist.
I'm interested in.. nearly everything. Particularly interesting:
- advancements in scientific research 1850-1950
- early 20th century industry, industrial history
- natural resources, energy policy, metals
- people, geography, and cultures world-wide
My Wikipedia goals:
- Improve scientific content in areas of - biochemistry, chemistry, physics. Improve access of information for general audience readership while maintaining a useful tool for science practitioners and students.
- provide copy edits for historical and other articles
- contribute to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:History_of_science
My personal goals:
- learn wikipedia coding
- gain expertise in wiki and editing
- help disseminate knowledge!