Dear Tupac fans and historians, I have heard a long list of reasons supporting the claim that Tupac is still dead. I don't know enough about the history to know which claims have plausability, and which are simply made up.
I set up this page so you could help me learn more about the conspiracy theories. I hope eventually to create a lecture for my History class on this topic...to help teach about checking facts and evidence. But I need to become more of an expert in the topic myself.
The following are various claims made by conspiracy theorists. Please add your comments below any that you can. I am interesting in any information that would verify or repudiate each claim.
Thanks in advance, Kingturtle 04:15, 11 Dec 2003 (UTC)
- Pac saying the illuminati isn't real http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj7Ni0tEmdE isn't this proof enough for the conspiracy idiots?
- Tupac had approx. a 75 million dollar life insurance policy on him which was never cashed therefore if he was still alive and came back, no legal action could be taken.
- Not to mention i heard a rumor of a radio station in Los Angeles which was saying how Tupac is indeed in hiding and they had "inside sources" about how he will return on July 7 2007 (7/7/7) at a place where there is a lot of people. Coincidently there is a huge concert that day in which 2 billion people would attend, Live Earth. 7/7/07 HELL BE BACKK YO! [ Yeah, have you heard other rumors too? Like he should have returned more than 10 times already? Accept the facts man and stop coming up with stupid theories.]
- He wasn't though, was he? *rolls eyes*
- There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital.
- There normally wouldn't be. That's a violation of patient privacy. 22.214.171.124 09:12, 23 Dec 2003 (UTC)
- The driver of the car in which Tupac was riding, Suge Knight (the exectutive producer of Death Row Records), didn't show up for questioning about the shooting.
- This is false. Suge drove Pac to the hospital, disappeared for a few hours, then came back to answer the police's questions. They did say he was a bit uncooperative , though. Also, Suge was famously interviewed on ABC and said that if he knew who Pac's killer was, he wouldn't necessarily say. That caused a bit of suspicion pointing to Suge himself as setting up the shooting (possibly to boost record sales), since The 7 Day Theory was supposed to be Pac's last album with Death Row (finishing a 3-cd deal, with All Eyez on Me supposedly counting as two, since it was a double-disc). Schmiddy 20:26, 7 Jul 2004 (UTC)
- The video "I ain't Mad at Cha" was released only a few days after his death. The video shows Tupac as an angel in heaven. In the video, Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with Suge Knight.
- Walking out of a theater, not driving away from a boxing ring? In other words, the only part it got right was that he was shot, which any fool could have guessed. 126.96.36.199 09:12, 23 Dec 2003 (UTC)
- Tupac dies in his last video released under the name "Tupac". His new video "Toss It Up" from the new album was released under the name "Makaveli".
- A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occured close to the release of his album Doggystyle. The shooting made Snoop appear more "real" and showed his fans that he really was a gangsta. The shooting gave him respect because everyone bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platinum. Snoop was signed to the same label as Tupac, which is Death Row Records.
- Tupac had been involved in plenty of "gangsta" trouble before, been shot once before, and done prison time. No-one doubted he was "real". 188.8.131.52 09:12, 23 Dec 2003 (UTC)
- In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac talked about how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta and get out of the limelight. What is the only way Tupac could completly escape the media spotlight ??? (Answer: if the public thought he was dead.)
- In the previous point, it's supposed to be done for publicity. Now, it's done to escape publicity. You can't have it both ways.In Tupac's latest album "Loyal To The Game" in the song "Thugs Get Lonely Too" feat. Nate Dogg Tupac says " See, it ain't easy bein' me,
Life as a celebrity is less than heavily,I got these fakes and these back-stabbers chasin' me around,And it's always drama,Whevever I wanna get around". These lyrics support the idea Tupac wanted to escape the media spotlight. 184.108.40.206 09:12, 23 Dec 2003 (UTC) Also the many song that where released after his dead seems to me that he planned to stop for a time, thats why tupac got such a large legacy. 02-01-2008.
- There are no suspects for the shooting.
- There were lots of suspects, just no proof. He had been involved in a violent fight with an unknown person at the boxing match; maybe that guy got mad, then got even. He had accussed B.I.G. of trying to kill him. And some people even have some crazy theories about Suge being involved. 220.127.116.11 09:12, 23 Dec 2003 (UTC)
- Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.
- What's this got to do with him being alive? There wasn't going to be an open casket, he was already cremated! 18.104.22.168
- Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, no matter where he went. Why didn't he wear it to a very public event like a Tyson fight?
- Who says he always wore it? Many of his performances were done bare chested - no bullet-proof vest. And apparently he was on his way to a performance.22.214.171.124
Tupac told to his aunt that it was to hot in las vegas so he did't took his "bulletproof"vest with him. 02-01-2008.
- In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"? And since when do they creamate someone the day after death without an autopsy? Furthermore, it is illegal to bury someone who has been murdered without an autospy. In addition, nobody could dig up Tupacs body like they wanted to do with Elvis and did with Abraham Lincoln.
- According to , this is an urban legend. There was an autopsy. It was done pretty quickly because he had been slowly dieing in hospital for several days, so there wasn't much doubt about the cause of death. It's also normal to do an autopsy as quickly as practical after the time of death. 126.96.36.199
- Wasn't that documented proven to be fake? The photo definitely is. Anyway, I find it strange that he always rapped about being buried, but was cremated after he "died". Why would they ignore his wish? Sander 08:45, 8 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- He always RAPPED about being buried. That's hardly an official source for prescribing his wishes for his death ceremonies, is it?
- The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and "died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory. Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coinsidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.
- The album name might be a reference to his death, but it wasn't prophetic; this album was assembled from unpublished work two months after he had died. (Also, evening of the 7th till afternoon of the 13th is six days, not seven.) More to the point, the guy was dying in hospital for a week. If the death was faked, there would have to be hundreds of hospital staff in on the deal. 188.8.131.52
- Actually, from what I've heard, the Makaveli album was recorded in 7 days, hence the title. Sander 08:45, 8 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"?
- It might make sense, but there could be any number of reasons why it was not included. This is a rather weak suggestion, proving nothing.
- The executive producer of The 7 Day Theory, as listed in the CD booklet of the album, is Simon (who is a previously unknown producer in the rap music industry). In the bible, Simon was an apostle of Jesus. Simon was one of the first witnesses of the Resurrection listed by Saint Paul (I Cor. 15: 5).
- On the cover of The 7 Day Theory, there is a picture of Tupac being crucified. This fits with the idea that Tupac "died" so he could be reincarnated as Makaveli.
- Furthermore, I saw a picture a while back that there was something visible in the sky of the cover, and there was some significant info in the map on the cover. I lent out my cd, but when I get back I'll verify this. Sander 08:45, 8 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- The only witness to the shooting was found shot to death in a hallway of an apartment building in East Orange, NJ. Hmm...now no one will get any info out of him.
- The police reports said there were nearly twenty witnesses.184.108.40.206
- If you rearrange the letters of "Makaveli", you get "make alive."
- Tupac died on Friday the 13th.
- Las Vegas is a town where lots of people can be bribed, like doctors, the press, lawyers etc.
- Aah, conclusive! Who says this is the case? And even so, you can bribe people in Las Vegas, hence Tupac is still alive... what?? One hell of a lot of people would have had to have been bribed - eventually someone with a conscience would have refused and we would have heard something about it. The case is too big for something like that not to have come out by now.
- The white Cadillac of the murderers was never found. How can this be, when Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert?
- Well, maybe the answer to this lies in the previous sentence? If lots of people in Vegas can be bought off... Funnyhat
- The white Cadillac drove past several cars containing Tupacs friends, many of them were bodyguards. Noone pursued the killers and there are no witnesses. How is this possible, just after a heavyweight fight? Furthermore, there are no pictures at all showing the killing of Tupac.
- Makaveli, the new identity of 2Pac, is named after the Italian war strategist Nicholas Machiavelli. He talked about faking ones death to mislead ones enemies. Tupac was a fan of him and read his books several times. Could he be taking his advice?
- More 7's
- Tupacs age was 25, 2+5=7.
- Tupacs time of death was 4.03, 4+0+3=7
- In the movie Gang Related, Tupacs badge number is 115 (1+1+5=7), Tupac and James Belushi wait in room 7 the number appears several times more.
- In the movie Gridlock'd the number 7 appears many times, especially in the restaurants where all L's are replaced with upside-down 7's.
- The Makaveli album was released on November 5. 5+1+1=7
- The album 'R U Still Down' was released on the 25th (2+5=7)
- The music video 'I wonder if heaven's got a ghetto' spans 7 days
- In the music video 'Toss it up', Tupac breaks a mirror: 7 years of bad luck.
- Tupac was born on the 16th (1+6=7)
- In the intro of the Makaveli album, you hear 7 gunshots.
- There are actually six, then one as 2Pac starts his verse. It is said this was done to boost sales. -- Sander 22:36, 1 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- There were no balistic tests. Why not?
- There is a life insurance policy worth 72 million dollar waiting to be cashed. Why not? When Tupac returns, noone can sue him because the money hasn't been cashed.
- Why didn't Death Row, a rich and powerful company, offer a reward to find the killers?
- Maybe because that would be a stupid way to draw attention to illegal activities? Maybe because the mob could and probably did slaughter them themselves? Maybe because... they simply didn't care about the death of one rapper?
- In the inlay of the Makaveli album, it says 'Exit: 2Pac, Enter: Makaveli' as if 2Pac died and Makaveli was reborn.
- Machiavelli wrote two books called 'Book 1' and 'Book 2'. The cd's of 'All eyez on me' are called? Book 1 and Book 2. Machiavelli also wrote 'The art of war'. Bone_thugs_n_harmony released an album with Tupac called... The art of war.
- The tattoo on Tupacs back says 'Exodus 16:31'. Above it says 'So the people rested on the seventh day'. The entire Exodus 16:31 is about the 7 days.
- The fake autopsy photo: this photo didn't surface until there were some theories about Tupacs death. Perhaps Tupac had this photo made to silence the theories.
On the autopsy photo you see tupac cut open but no blood(drops) on the sheet ,so fake photo I think. 02-01-2008
- After Tupacs death, Afeni Shakur became in charge of the music videos. She could have put an end to all the rumours and 7's. Yet in the video 'I wonder if heaven's got a ghetto' Tupac is shown in Mexico or something, after his death. The video is 7 days long. Why would she do this?
Because more fans will believe he is still alive so they keep buying new albums, all for publicity. 02-01-2008
- In the "Hail Mary" video, the tombstone is broken, all Tupacs enemies are dead and the man in jail (Suge Knight) is enjoying it.
- In the "Smile for me now" video, 2Pac is crucified, but then released and he walks away.
[[*In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps about his own funeral. However, he was cremated. Why would they ignore his wish?
- Again - that is from a rap song! It's not in his will!
It dose'nt matter if it's just rap song! The reason Tupac is considered the best rapper ever is because he was real in his rymes. Yeah, I never got the chance to meet Tupac but I still feel like he's one of the very few celebrities that kept it real and believe he did.As far as him being cremated goes, How do you know?! people can say he was cremated but that dosen't mean he was. I would love for Tupac to be alive, but I'm not gonna argue because I don't know all I know is He changed my out look on life and I'm forever thankful to Tupac for that. I'd rather live forever not knowing for sure and that's all I can do because the only person who knows for sure, is TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR!!!
- In the song Smile for me now, 2Pac says There's going to be some stuff you're gonna see that is going to make it hard to smile in the future. But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. Is he preparing his fans for his death?
Or maybe if people do think he staged his own death, maybe these lyrics show that he wanted to be out the limelight, however, still be in them, and wanted people to always wonder if he was or is going to ever come back. I thought this because of the lyrics that said through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humour. Maybe it was his sense of "humour" to keep people wondering whether he was still alive or dead?? just a theory of mine that, i personally would love to think he's still alive,aids if he jus keeps low and doesnt make this big comeback.... however people were sayin back in 2003 that he would come back then as it was '7' years after his 'death'. How long will it go on for till people think he is actually dead... wot about on the 25/2/2525?? the 5's and 2's all add up to '7'... hey maybe he'll come back then............ or maybe he's laughing at these people who are waiting for him to comeback especially the people he had beef with and who may b slightly worried about him coming back. (DAVE, 15 YRS OLD, PORTSMOUTH UK)
- In thug luv, Bizzy says right before 2Pac starts He's alive he's alive **correction: Bizzy actually says cleveland, cleveland**
- In Richie Rich's album Seasoned Veteran, which was released on the same day as The 7 Day Theory, on the song "Niggas Done Changed" which is a duet with Tupac, Tupac says the following lyrics: "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word / but best believe that nigga's gonna get what they deserve". This implies that Tupac knew he would be dead when the album was released.
- Probably a reference to Tupac getting shot in 1994, and accusing B.I.G., Puffy, Andre Hall and Stretch of setting him up. 220.127.116.11
- Nope. Tupac could tell you everything about the New York shooting, he could tell how it happened and who did it. Plus, he wasn't murdered in New York -- Sander 15:47, 18 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Probably a reference to Tupac getting shot in 1994, and accusing B.I.G., Puffy, Andre Hall and Stretch of setting him up. 18.104.22.168
- In Makaveli's (Tupac's) song "White Man's World" on album The 7 Day Theory, he says "We ain't never gonna walk off this planet unless ya'll choose to." Did he choose to walk off the planet by faking his death?
- In Tupac's song "Ambitionz az a Ridah" on the album All Eyes On Me, he says "Blast me but they didn't finish, didn't diminish my powers so now I'm back to be a muthafuckin menace, they cowards thats why they tried to set me up, had bitch ass niggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, BUT I'M BACK REINCARNATED." This implies that Tupac is reincarnated as Makaveli.
- I think it implies something completely different. This album was released just two months after the death of Stretch, who Tupac had accused of being involved in his previous, non-fatal shooting in 1994. 22.214.171.124
- In his recent new album titled "2Pac Greatest Hits" on one of the tracks he said "Rest in peace Biggie Smalls", wasn't these tracks recorded before the death of the Notorious B.I.G?
Stretch Walker was also on this track, and he was shot dead before either 2Pac or Biggie, in Nov. 1995. Simply put, this track was clearly recorded before Nov. 1995 when all three rappers were still alive. **alternative: it has been said that this track was for another biggie smalls also from New York. Big syke confirmed this in an interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAulfswSxH4 (around 3-4 min).
- In the song 'Life goes on', 2Pac raps Have a party at my funeral, let every rapper rock it. Why didn't they grant his wish?
- Realistically, how are you going to throw a party at a guy's funeral?
- There are often parties at funerals, so it's not a strange thing. Tupac clearly wanted a party at his funeral. -- Sander 10:25, 3 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Once more, his rap songs surely can't be used as a source of instruction for his funeral! Who would really think, I know, let's trawl through his entire works to see if we can pick up any clues about what he wants us to do at his funeral?
- Could you imagin the trouble there would be if every rapper was there at that time of the east/westcost war? imagin knowing where every one of your enemies were, and they were all in one place, it would have ended up being a bloodbath, ohh and it was only a rap, it wasnt his will. -Luke
- Ain't Hard 2 Find:
- The title is a challenge for us to find him.
- "I heard rumor I died, murdered in cold blood dramatized. Pictures of me in my final stages, you know mama cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted. Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missing, but I'm worldwide baby, I ain't hard to find". The picture in his final stages is the fake autopsy picture.
- "You tried to play me, now homicide is my only payment". Biggie tried to play him, now who's dead?
He's talking about Stretch. "And that nigga that was down with me: Restin dead: Switched sides, guess his new friends wanted him dead." Stretch and Pac used to be close until Pac's 94 shooting.
- "Breaking them off on sight, stopping lives like red lights, watch them pause as I pull my strap out my drawers, and get to dumping on their ass, like the last outlaw". Sounds like the night Biggie died
- Hail Mary:
- Tupac says "Run, quick, see, what do we have here now?" This is what happened when everyone noticed Jesus was resurrected. Mary was the first to discover this.
- The man doing the reggae part says "running from the penitentiary" all the time, which is what 2Pac was doing at that time.
- In the beginning you hear "unless the lord does return in the next 7 days..." then 2Pac says "7 years, don't start that blasphemy". He also repeats the phrase "Follow me".
- However, it's been 8 years now and still no sign -- Sander 15:47, 18 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- "I'm contemplating thoughts, wondering the thought to go. Brotha's getting shot coming back resurrected". He wonders where to go, get's shot and returns years later.
- "I leave this here and hope God can see my heart is pure. Is heaven just another door?" Sounds like Tupac is asking Gods permission to fake his death, hoping God sees he means well.
- Life of an outlaw:
- "I play for keeps, arrange the whole crime scene"
- "All for the street fame on how to be managed, to plan shit, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it. Life Of An Outlaw." This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.
- "A million things run through my mind, you ain't gotta be in jail to be doing time". Tupac is watching time go by in his own jail (being away from the world) which makes him go crazy.
- No sorry man but thats not right. I interpret it differently. When he says "A million things run through my mind, you ain't gotta be in jail to be doing time", hes saying he is not free, he is forced to hide because of his foes and because of his loss of freedom, he is going crazyyyyy.
- "A million things run through my mind, you ain't gotta be in jail to be doing time". Tupac is watching time go by in his own jail (being away from the world) which makes him go crazy.
- White Man's World:
- "My time away just made perfection, did you think I'd die?" Tupac predicts what his conspiracy would do, how being away is perfection. He'll certainly be much richer.
- No, i think hes talking about the first 94' shooting here, time away meaning when he was recovering from being shot, which proberly gave him time to sort alot of stuff out and get things right, which is where he means perfection
- Hold Ya Head:
- In the beginning, you can hear "Can you see him?" "I see him". Then 2Pac responds: "I'm alive"
- Maybe because when he was singing that song he was alive?
- The correct sentences are "Look at Satan", "I see him" and are from the 1992 movie Malcolm X. After that, I think 2Pac responds with "I'm black". -- Sander 07:52, 20 September 2005 (UTC)
- "Got a cell at the penn for me waiting, is this my fate?" When Tupac returns, there is a jail cell waiting for him, but will he go there? With his death threats, people will be on his side. They'll say he had no other choice than to fake his death.
- "Running from the police till they capture me, and my aim is to spread more smiles than tears." Currently, he's evading the police. His death caused a few tears, but when he returns there will be more smiles.
- Lost Souls:
- "Just wait until the rain turns to sunshine"
- Never had a friend like me (Suge and Pac sang this song always in the studio):
- "And you wonder if these white judges like us. Just stay strong, we'll appeal, nigga you'll be free. Down wit cha to the very end." Sounds like Suge's situation nowadays.
- "I'm down for you so ride with me. My enemies your enemies...Nobody knows where we'll be". Tupac was riding with Suge the night in Las Vegas. They both had the same enemies. No one will know where they are.
- Staring through my rearview:
- "Staring at the world through my rearview, just looking back at the world, from another level, ya know what I mean?" He's watching the world from a different place. In White Man's World, he talks about leaving the planet when we choose to do it. He chose to do it now.
- "Multiple gunshots fill the block, the fun stops. Niggaz is callin' cops, people shot, nobody stops. I wonder when the world stopped caring last night, two kids shot while the whole world staring" Sounds like Las Vegas, except 2Pac replaces himself and Suge with 'two kids'
- "Tell me, will my enemies flee when they see me?" If would be Puffy, what would you do when 2Pac returned?
- "Listen. Trough the intermission search your heart for a plan. We turning bad boys to grown men, it's on again" Why is it 'on again'? To realize that, the war with Bad Boys should stop. This happened now. But for it to be on again, 2Pac would have to return.
- "I'm seeing nothing but my dreams coming true". His plan is working.
- "Now you see him, now you don't. Some niggaz be here for the moment, then they gone. What happened to them? Well let's see, it seems to be a mystery"
- Listen to the last verse. He put his mind to the conspiracy and it worked. He's now on another level.
- Against all odds ("The realest shit I ever wrote"):
- "I disappeared in the crowd, all you seen were troops". Tupac disappeared on September 7, all we saw were 'troops' (cops).
- "Gunshots to Tut, now you stuck". Walter "King Tut" Johnson was murdered in January 1997. He was one of the men who mugged and shot Tupac in 1994.
- Made Niggas:Gunshots to Tut, now you stuck". Walter "King Tut" Johnson was murdered in January 1997. He was one of the men who mugged and shot Tupac in 1994. Apparently, someone has changed the definition of the word murder-"Although it has been a decade since Tupac’s murder and nine years since Tut’s federal indictment, the ghosts of both events still haunt Johnson and Hip Hhop as a whole. TUPAC’S controversial take on the matter 'Against All Odds' off the Makavelli L.P includes the line: 'Gun shots to Tut, now you stuck!' and 50 CENT kept tut’s name in the game with the verse on “MANY MEN”: 'Feds ain’t no jack when Pac got shot, I got a kite from the pen saying Tut got knocked.'
Johnson is now currently serving his life sentence in Jonesville , Va and he confirms to KING that as both New York Magazine and Newsweek have speculated that he is at the center of a renewed investigation by the U.S ATTORNEY’s office in New York regarding the shooting as well as slaying of Tupac Shakur. Johnson says that in the spring of 2005, he was moved by the Feds from Jonesville prison to the Metropolitan Corrctional Center (MCC) in downtown Manhattan next to a cell containing Jacques 'Haitian Jack' Agnant for intense questioning.
Johnson says that in spite of that he is working with tupac’s father , Mutulu Shakur and Shakur’s private investigator Watani Tyehembia in their own investigation of the murder of Tupac shakur, Tyehembia confirms that Tut has cooperated.
King Tut isn’t surprised why many of Tupac’s fans are wary of his motives in helping to solve the murder of Tupac, 'I can understand why pac fans would not like me and I respect their loyalty to him'…'But I want them to know I definitely had nothing to with his attempted murder nor his assassination, it is very important that they know that this situation is MORE COMPLICATED THAN THEY WOULD EVER BELIEVE, if you look at this case you will find numerous lies , inconsisticies and more importantly cover-ups and smoke screens!'
'If i’m wrong prosecute me to the fullest degree, but if I’m innocent let me go, even though i was a bad guy in my younger years, i didn't do this, and i don't deserve to be here for this!'"-King Magazine ?/04
- "When the plot helps me survive several centuries". 2Pac was shot in the 20th century and will return in the 21st century.
- Fright Night:
- "I was stuck in the game, cuz everybody in the industry was fucking me man. Listen, I got a scheme, break away, do my own thing, drop some conversation, sit back and let the phone ring."
I personally think that this sentence could possibly support the idea of tupac coming back and releasing songs under the name Makavelli. I interpret it as he was being fucked over by the people he was hanging with and the people he was recording with i.e the death row label (who we already think may have had somthing to do with tupacs 'death'), and that his 'scheme' suggests that he had planned somthing to 'break away' i.e end what ever the shit was that was fucking him over. This also links in with the whole idea that this 'death' was staged and that he !!MAY!! still b alive. And the sit back and let the phone ring may refer to him having a rest?? away from the limelight for abit, before coming back into the rap industry, which he always had planned to do as he obviously wanted to 'let the phone ring' and to offered another recording contract. Just another of my theorys, although as much as I hate 2 say it i don't think we will ever get to know the whole truth about what happened if he is still alive as I think he's just staying real, keeping safe and when he does eventually die if infact he is still alive... that it will b a small afare and something the media will not get the oppotunity to find out about!! just another of my theory's :P (DAVE 15 YRS OLD, PORTSMOUTH UK)
- David Kenner, Death Row's attorney, was fucking with 2Pac. He was stuck with his contract. Then he tells us to listen, he has a way out: fake his death.
- "Niggas don't want to see me rise. '97 watch me cut these muthafuckas down to size". Who died in '97? Biggie Smalls. Bad Boys was cut down in size.
- That's great and all, but 2Pac says garbage like that for every year. (Personally, I don't know why rappers always mention the year . . . it just dates their songs.) Funnyhat
- Troublesome '96:
- "Niggaz talk a lot of shit, but that's after I'm gone, cuz they fear me in the physical form". Tupac is a ghost now (he has no physical form). A lot of 'bustas' talk shit, but only after he's gone.
- When we ride on our enemies:
- "Pay attention, here's a word to those that robber me: I murder you, then I run a train on Mobb Deep". Again: King Tut wasn't paying attention.
- Ghetto Gospel:
- "I make mistakes, I learn from everyone. And when its said and done I bet this brother be a better one. If I'm uspet, you dont stress. Never forget, that God hasn’t finished with me yet. I feel his hand on my brain. When I write ryhmes, I go blind, and let the lord do his thang. But i'm in
Ballad of a Dead Soldier
a single witness screaming bloody murder, murder blast tell me homey what ya see now a blind man and a dead body I'm meant to leave town
I pull my secret arrival 2Pac four fives (.45) time for survival death to my rivals (Biggie?) tell me what you want lord? Nobody laugh after the death of a drug lord the situations critical Nothing is colder than hear the ballad of a dead souja
my only fear of death is reincarnation
take a private plane trying to survive the game for all my homies that'll never be alive again All they promised us is death nigga take a breath could be the last one left nigga its real now
Breathin [Chorus] Stressed I'm busta free Enemies give me reason, to be the last mother fucker breathin Bustin' My automatic rounds catch em while they sleepin Now I'm the last mother fucker breathin
Changes I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself is life worth living should I blast myself?
'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the pay backs some buck that I roughed up way back comin' back after all these years rat-tat-tat-tat-tat that's the way it is!
Thug Love (released after death)
I flaunted America's most wanted live on TV. the hittum up video was shown on America's most wanted on the show about Tupac.
Good Life (released after death)
Now maybe if I died and came back, wouldn't have to slang crack Addicted the game, so obviously we came strapped
I learned my lessons as a thug in these wicked as hood fights But I'm a baller now…I live the good life
I found a way to stack money Guaranteed to rise I live the good life Cause thug niggaz don't die
[Chorus] This is the good life Fuck my foes God bless the dumb niggaz That trust the hoes I found a way to stack money Guaranteed to rise !!!I live the good good life Cause thug niggaz don't die!!!!
[Big Syke] No one knows, what the future holds, for you,
When they turn out the lights, I'll be down in the dark Thuggin eternal through my heart
Show me the meaning of together and forever we rise If it would help our child grow then together we die
How Do You Want It
(2Pac talking about that he is gonna die, and why)
One of us gon' see the cemetary My only hope to survive if I wish to stay alive Gettin high, see the demons in my eyes, before I die I wanna live my life and ball, make a couple million And then I'm chillin fade em all, these taxes got me crossed up and people tryin to sue me Media is in my business and they actin like they know me
I Aint Mad At Cha
I kiss my Mama goodbye, and wipe the tears from her lonely eyes Said I'll return but I gotta fight the fate's arrived Don't shed a tear, cause Mama I ain't happy here I'm through trial, no more smiles, for a couple years They got me goin' mad, I'm knockin busters on they backs in my cell, thinkin, "Hell, I know one day I'll be back"
Letter 2 My Unborn
Make way for a whirlwind prophesized I wanna go in peace When I gotta die On these cold streets Ain't no love, no mercy and no friends In case you never see my face again
Tell me what to say to my unborn seed In case I pass away will my child get to feel loved
regular criminal oasis awaits us If there's a heaven for true thugs I'll see you there And I'm sorry for not being there Just know, your daddy was a souljah Me against the world Bless the boys and all my little girls To the Lord I'm eternal Resting in peace Please take care of all my seeds And my unborn child
Life Goes On
(Chorus) How many brothas fell victim to tha streetz Rest in peace young nigga, there's a Heaven for a 'G' !!be a lie, If I told ya that I never thought of death my niggas, we tha last ones left but life goes on.....!!!!
I got your name tated on my arm so we both ball 'til my dying days !!before I say goodbye!! Kado & Mental, rest in peace Thug till I die
Verse Three: 2Pac singing about his funeral!!!!
Bury me smilin' with G's in my pocket have a party at my funeral let every rapper rock it let tha hoes that I usta know from way before kiss me from my head to my toe give me a paper and a pen so I can write about my life of sin a couple bottles of Gin incase I don't get in tell all my people i'm a Ridah nobody cries when we die we outlaws let me ride until I get free (get free, die!?) I live my life in tha fast lane got police chasen me to my niggas from old blocks from old crews niggas that guided me through back in tha old school pour out some liquor have a toast for tha homies see we both gotta die but ya chose to go before me and brothas miss ya while your gone you left your nigga on his own how long we mourn !!!life goes on...!!!
Outro: 2pac talking
(…)You know what I mean last year,we poured out liquor for ya !!!this year nigga, life goes on!!! (2Pac died the same year!) we're gonna clock now
(…) (2Pac talking about comeing back!?)
next time you see your niggas we gonna be on tha top nigga your gonna be like, 'Goddamn, them niggas came up' that's right baby life goes on.... and we up out this bitch hey Kato, Mental y'all niggas make sure it's popin' when we get up there man, don't front.
M.O.B (released after death)
You wonder who shot me here's a clue, stay alert Cause we comin' for you
So Many Tears (released after death)
I shall not fear no man but God Though I walk through the valley of death I shed so many tears if I should die before I wake Please God walk with me grab a nigga and take me to Heaven)
I'm not livin in the past, you wanna last Be tha first to blast
And fuck the world cause I'm cursed, I'm havin visions of leavin here in a hearse, God can you feel me? Take me away from all the pressure, and all the pain Show me some happiness again, I'm goin blind I spend my time in this cell, ain't livin well I know my destiny is Hell, where did I fail? My life is in denial, and when I die, baptized in eternal fire I'll shed so many tears
Now I'm lost and I'm weary, so many tears I'm suicidal, so don't stand near me My every move is a calculated step, to bring me closer to embrace an early death, now there's nothin left There was no mercy on the streets, I couldn't rest I'm barely standin, bout to go to pieces, screamin peace (…)Paintin a picture of my enemies killin me, in my sleep Will I survive til the mo'nin, to see the sun Please Lord forgive me for my sins,!!! cause here I come... !!!
Thugz Mansion (released after death)
Shit, tired of gettin shot at Tired of gettin chased by the police and arrested Niggaz need a spot where WE can kick it A spot where WE belong, that's just for us Niggaz ain't gotta get all dressed up and be Hollywood Ya know what i mean? Where do niggaz go when we die? Ain't no heaven for a thug nigga That's why we go to thug mansion That's the only place where thugs get in free and you gotta be a G ... at thug mansion
A place to spend my quiet nights, time to unwind So much pressure in this life of mine, I cry at times I once contemplated suicide, and woulda tried
Dear momma don't cry, your baby boy's doin good Tell the homies I'm in heaven and they ain't got hoods
Untill The End Of Time (released after death)
Remember me! As an Outcast Outlaw Another album out that's what I'm about… more! gettin' raw 'till tha day I see my casket Buried as a G' while tha whole world remembers me Until the end of time
If the angels come down and takes me away Memories of Me and my songs will always stay Until The End Of Time
Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto (released after death)
I'd rather be dead than a po' nigga Let the Lord judge the criminals If I die, I wonder if heaven got a ghetto
You niggas kill me Why ya'll niggas don't wanna talk that shit when we in the physical form? Why ya'll niggas get all shy when we right there next to you at the premiers? (Laughs) Ya'll niggas get alot of heart when you get up in the studio, huh? Well do this for me would ya? Next time you get the notion to talk about an Outlaw nigga Or a nigga on the westside, the best side, Call me...Call me nigga...Reach out and touch a nigga. Cause if you don't do that, And I hear one of you niggas sayin' something on the record, Expect me nigga like you expect Jesus to come back, Expect me nigga, I'm commin'.
After the fire comes the rain After the pleasure there's pain Even though we broke for the moment we'll be balling again
Ya'll remember me Legendary live eternally Bury me in pieces cause they fear reincarnation Niggas screaming peace cause they fear when my squad face 'em
- Tupac' murder:
People don't know ho killed Tupac. I don't know ho it was, but i have clue!!! Some ours before Tupac died he was in a fight with the rapper Baby Lane, ho was one of Tupac's rivals. So maiby it was he ho killed Pac.
- Tupac Lives!!!
In the song God bless the dead 2pac said Rest in peace Biggie Smalls. As you know Pac died before Biggie... ore did he die?!?
tupac did God bless the dead before his first shooting(94). On the track you can hear also Big stretch, he was killed around 94-95. so the track was recorded a long time before tupac dead. Remember that tupac always talk about dead so many things look like he is still alive but infact he prepared him self to life on after his dead throught all his songs. 02-01-2008
For the idiot above me who thinks Biggie Smalls (bad boy chriss wallace)was related to God bless the dead. God bless the dead 2pac didnt dedicate that to him "the track was made in 94, Bad boy Biggie was not dead then. BIGGY SMALLZ was the alias of another rapper who died that year, a west coast rapper who's main producer was Johnny J, 2Pac's future multi--platinum producer. I just want to clear that out that a lot of people who don't do this research will end up thinking Tupac was a prophet or some sort. He's not. This was a song dedicated to Biggy Smallz, a fellow rapper who died in 94" So dont listen to that idiot above me. Friday July 04, 2008
Johnny J, 2Pac's Multi-Platinum committed suicide Oct 3, 2008 while in prison for a D.U.I. charge. Hold on, u retard, johnny j did not commit suicide. He was extorted via death threat to give up unheard tracks, similar to how tupac was murdered. Look up the public record, the F.B.I. file on tupac and other rappers who get death threats and then they die if they don't comply. R.I.P. Johnny J, Tupac and Yaki Kadafi, there's indication that Easy E died also at the time of attempted extortion. 9-3-10 602 623 480 520 AZ representing
- Your a moron he dedicated this song to biggie because he knew that they would both be shot at some point in their life thats why he says " don't worry IF you see god first tell him shit got worse".