- Photos I have added to wikipedia
- Illustrations from A History of the United States
- Videos I have added to wikipedia
- WikiProject Protected Areas
- Colors and table example
- Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Protected Areas
- National parks (United States)
- NPS park list
- IUCN list for the US
Who is this Edward Johnson?
|Picture of the day|
The M-209 is a portable, mechanical cipher machine used primarily by the US military in World War II, though it remained in active use through the Korean War. In this photograph, an intermediate gear unit (center) meshes with gears adjoining each key wheel. Visible to the left of the image is the typewheel that prints out messages and ciphertext onto paper tape.