From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hello and welcome to my page!
My interests on Wikipedia are primarily
- Improving the quality of the exposition of articles, in particular clarifying and simplifying unnecessarily vague or convoluted paragraphs
- Improving the content of mathematical and philosophical articles
I am particularly interested in the history and interpretation of Pragmatism.
- The Red Queen and The Agile Gene by Matt Ridley
- The Metaphysical Club and American Studies by Louis Menand
- The Plausibility of Life by Marc W. Kirschner and John C. Gerhart
- The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt
- Artificial Life by Steven Levy
- Gödel, Escher, Bach by Douglas Hofstadter
As you can tell from my screen name, I am quite fond of cupcakes!