Banc De Binary
Pages of Cloud Computings
Hi there !
Hope you are doing great :)
I'm thinking about characteristics of cloud management platform related stuff and accidentally found that website when i desperately needed to compare some cloud management platform
i have checked the web site page and its really an useful as a internet researcher .
That page defines the characteristics of all giant cloud computing providers as a open source community so it would be great to thank them
Also check the ref where i have added is "Enterprises with large-scale cloud implementations may require more robust cloud management tools which include specific characteristics"
So if you go the ref link , you will find there are something that direct related to Wikipedia page . Or we may add External Link Section to that page ? I am really sorry if i am doing something wrong , pardon a poor wiki girl . — Preceding unsigned comment added by Edda.wiki (talk • contribs) 20:33, 25 August 2016 (UTC) Edda.wiki (talk) 20:35, 25 August 2016 (UTC)
- That website bills itself as a promotional vehicle for IT consultants and vendors. Our sourcing guidelines require indepednent sources with a reputation for fact checking. I don't think this site belongs on Wikipedia, either as a source or as an external link. - MrOllie (talk) 20:40, 25 August 2016 (UTC)
I know but what about the page which exist https://www.whatmatrix.com/comparison/Cloud-Management-Platforms ? the page(https://www.whatmatrix.com/comparison/Cloud-Management-Platforms) i have linked is provide all the information in free for google users . check and compare the lists of products.... they wont charges for the checking information . Yes they are IT consultant for the heavy users only who need a very much detailed report and regarding the vendors they crowdsource all the vendors information from them and place onto one place . the author who write the content are itself associated with C-class executive of giant company .
I am sorry if you felt so but i am not affiliated with that sites but those people are really worth to have as at least on external links .
Retrocomputing External Link
Good day. You removed an external link for the Commodore Computer Club from the Retrocomputing page saying it seemed to be inappropriate for an encyclopedia. After reading the Wikipedia External links page to educate myself, under the section "what to link" the 3 bullet points do apply to the link and decription I added:
1. Is the site content accessible to the reader?
Yes, the site is Section 508 compliant.
2. Is the site content proper in the context of the article (useful, tasteful, informative, factual, etc.)?
Yes, the site is useful, tasteful, informative and factual.
3. Is the link functioning and likely to remain functional?
Yes, the site has been functioning since April 2010 and will remain functional.
Thank you for your time and understanding
- You seem to have missed 'Links normally to be avoided' point 11, Blogs, personal web pages and most fansites. - MrOllie (talk) 16:04, 26 August 2016 (UTC)
Fractal Rainbow ebook
I understand that this Book is very interesting to understand better Scale Relativity.
It is a disclosure book that explain and show very easy why Scale Factor and Fractal Theory will be the future in Cosmology in a very easy way.
There are very few books about Scale Relativity (2 from Nottale) and no own easy to understand for General Readers.
- We don't externally link bookstores. Even if we did, we don't cite and/or link to self published books, generally. - MrOllie (talk) 23:34, 27 August 2016 (UTC)
Comparison of TLS implementations
Hello. I didn't want to promote anything. I just added TLSe because is the only implementation in the public domain (so what am I advertising ?). Just like adding S2n in the comparison page would be a good idea. Anyway, is fine. (talk) 18:28, 29 August 2016 (UTC)
- We generally do not have entries on lists or comparison pages if there is no corresponding Wikipedia article - in particular, such lists should not include external links. - MrOllie (talk) 18:34, 29 August 2016 (UTC)