|Due to personal circumstances PaulLargo is taking an indefinite Wikibreak.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
My name is Paul and I've been around for a while now, since July 2008 in fact. Largo isn't my real surname by the way, but when I was thinking of a good username, I thought it sounded kinda cool. I got it from the name of one of my favourite Bond baddies, one Emilio Largo.
Since I joined Wikipedia in July 2008 I've been editing a bit of this and a bit of that. To date my proudest achievement here has been to get the article Royal National College for the Blind up to GA status - hopefully the first of many - and I plan to ultimately get it promoted as a Featured Article. I've also created and edited several other articles related to RNC, education and visual impairment and to Hereford and Herefordshire related stuff. I live in Warwickshire so you'll also see me around Warwickshire related pages. I don't get to spend as much time here as I'd like as I'm quite busy in real life, but I do try to make the most of any opportunities I get to edit here.
Here's a few articles I've either started or done some significant work on;
- Kingsbury Oil Terminal
- R v Betts and Ridley
- Fleetwood Pier
- The Undercover Soldier
- Royal National College for the Blind
- Francis Joseph Campbell
- Learning and Skills Improvement Service
- Susan Bligh, Countess of Darnley
- Mountbatten Brailler
- National Film Finance Corporation
- Walenty Pytel
- Tony Larkin
- John Terry (film financier)
- British Blind Sport
- Blind Young Things
- My talk page, where you can leave messages, etc.
- My userboxes, for all the information that's not on this page
- My awards, awards given for work on Wikipedia
- My sandbox, where you're free to edit away and make tests
- My Contributions
- My Commons Contributions
- Edit Count
- For a really cool way to navigate your way around, see here