- Find an entry on the list on this page.
- Look at the text under it to see whether the repeated word is intentional. Intentionally repeated words on this list are called false positives. See below for examples.
- If it is a false positive, put a
strikethroughthrough the article entry on this list. Outside the strikethrough, write out why it is a false positive if it is non-obvious.
- If it is not a false positive, go to the page and correct the problem then delete it from this list. If the problem is no longer on that page, delete it from this list anyway.
- s and Senators sworn in in March. The December
- president was sworn in in July 2004.
- lanta Braves]] moved in in []. The Falcon
- card must be cashed in in preference to fields
- The pond was filled in in [], and Canal
- l a reevaluation set in in the 1960s, often bee
- on became interested in in the late [[1990s]] a
- set in in 1977, Decca had beco
- ghborhood he grew up in in [[Buffalo, New York]
- nd Sam Sejavka lived in in the 1970s. It was re
- r Garden, was fenced in in [] by order of
- nd it must be handed in in order to vote).
- as going to be sworn in in front of parliament.
- Europe found itself in in the early seventeent
- Memphis was brought in in an attempt to try th
- new residents moved in in early [].
- ent had been brought in in the [[19th century]]
- Oath Bill]] brought in in []; in the Lor
- o not wish to engage in in their own lives, or
- be unable to engage in in their own lives; see
- causing him to coast in in second place. In 20
- [SCCP]] and INAP and in IN terms is a Service S
- ish Department moved in in [] it was rena
- dly were not allowed in in the first place.
- t active development in IN standardization has
- nneville Lake Cycle. In In the Footsteps of G.
- why that song fades in in the middle on the al
- scow, turned himself in in Dec 86, convicted 87
- Mayor is then sworn in in [[November]], on the
- The house he lived in in Portland later becam
- he squalor she lives in in Act III, and this is
- ecause we didn't fit in in high school. We had
- he is to participate in in the future.
- r was largely filled in in []. The Grand
- the condition it was in in the 1960s, complete
- the north was filled in in the []s and is
- of Adult Learning." In IN DEFENSE OF THE LIFEW
- ], who will be sworn in in [].
- the factors set out in In re E.I. du Pont de N