This is the personal user page of Rixs. If you want to contact me, either write on my Talk page or click the link on the left to e-mail this user.
Pages I Maintain or Edit
- Slow parenting, started, major article
- Forest School (education), started, major article
- Attention Restoration Theory, started, moderate article
- Secret Garden (outdoor nursery), started moderate article based on what used to be in Wood kindergarten with quotes.
- Forest kindergarten, major rewrite.
- Kindergarten, medium (about UK)
- Pre-school education
- Nursery school
- Risk aversion
- Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W1
- Idle parenting, started redirect
- The Idle Parent, started redirect
- Free-range kids, started redirect
- Free range kids, started redirect
- Biophilia hypothesis, minor
- Nature deficit disorder, minor
- Urban forestry, minor
- Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D series started list
Work in progress
- Slow parenting needs work; some sections are stubs.
- Link together Kindergarten , Preschool Education, Nursery School, Forest kindergarten etc (Montesorri et al)
References to Use
Kahn, Peter H.; Kellert, Stephen R. (2002). Children and nature: psychological, sociocultural, and evolutionary investigations. Massachusetts Institute of Technology. ISBN 0262611759.
Maller, Cecily; Townsend, Mardie; St Leger, Lawrence (March 2008). Healthy parks, healthy people: The health benefits of contact with nature in a park context (PDF). Deakin University and Parks Victoria.
Kuo, I-Chun (2004). "From Earthworm to Pocket Monster. Childhood Experience of Nearby Nature and Adult Environmental Behavior Over Time in Taipei Min-Quan Elementary School Neighborhood" (PDF). (Re)constructing Communities Design Participation in the Face of Change. ISBN 9780976442004.