Roc F. Irwin
- (Jan. 19, 2008) I graduated from Rensselaer in Aug. 2007 and started working for Accenture at Best Buy account located at US Corporate Campus since. I will return Accenture Greater China Shanghai office in Jul. 2008.
- (Oct. 03, 2005) I'm delighted to tell you that I was awarded the "Founders Award of Excellence" by the school, which students may receive only once during their tenure at Rensselaer.
- (Jun. 07, 2005) I have started my intern at GE Corporate in Schenectady, New York for a week, it's a nice place to work and learn.
- (Jun. 18, 2004) I chose to attend MBA program at Rensselaer_Polytechnic_Institute (RPI), the oldest technological university of US. My concentration will be Innovation Management, also I'll be a TA for the spring and fall 05. The RPI's Lally School of Management and Technology, the school that I'll attend, is well known for its research on “Radical Innovation”. I plan to start from Beijing, China and arrrive Troy, NY on Aug. 12th.
CV / BIO / Photo Album
My Contributions to Wikipedia
- CAIC field
- Information technology field
- Creatology field
I'm interested in calligraphy, painting, jogging, skating, tennis, pop music, biography, cooking, etc.
My Personal Homepage: http://profiles.yahoo.com/flingroc_e