Warning: The following userpage contains the thoughts of a stern gentlemen. Please be kind and don't vandalize this page. If you wish to vandalize, please go to Uncyclopedia.
My goal here at Wikipedia is to make sure that all of our information is factual, neutral, and cited. In other words, it is my goal to make sure that Wikipedia is what it is supposed to be: a reliable source of information. For those who wish to vandalize, well, that's what Uncylopedia is for. Fellow Wikipedians: please, help out and make Wikipedia a better place for all of us.
Rules of Wikipedia (For newcomers)
- Be sure to read the most important guidelines to Wikipedia, the Five Pillars and what Wikipedia is not.
- If you want to play around with your new Wiki skills, visit the Sandbox.
- If you wish, introduce yourself at the new user log.
- If you're bored and want to find something to do, try the Random page button in the sidebar, or check out the Open Tasks in the Community Portal.
- Always remember to upload images with the correct copyright tags.
- Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically produce your name and the date. You can change your signature on your preferences page.
- Most importantly, be bold!