- Comment: Error: There was no comment detected! Please follow the instructions at Template:Afc comment. Not a bad start, but you need to work on writing a clear WP:Lead and doing proper WP:Footnotes. With those changes made, you're very close to having a publishable article. Also, since this person is deceased, note you can upload one photograph of him, regardless of copyright, under WP:Fair use. Please read those instructions, and ensure you absolutely clearly choose the upload options indicating you are uploading an FU photograph of a deceased person specifically for his biography.
Elifas Philemon was a king...
In the beginning in the 1980`s before independencehomelands were divided into separate governments on the basis of ethnicity only ,however now things have changed in Namibia.Ondonga is a small traditional kingdom within Ovamboland situated in the Northern parts of Namibia.
KingElifas Philemon Shuumbwa was born in the year 1932 and after the death of one of his brother he was a successor to Paulus Shali Elifas]. In 1968 he was elected as the first chief counselor of Ovamboland government by the South Africans. Philemon became the 16nth king of the Ondonga people and was a traditional leader Traditional leader from the year 1970 to 1975.
- Comment: Error: There was no comment detected! Please follow the instructions at Template:Afc comment. Look at where you link "implicated" - it's a good try, but instead apply a WP:Footnote, that way it will automatically appear below under "References". As an example, I fixed the cite for "assassinated" for you.
Philemon's character was considered by many people as arbitrary and unjust; he was also accused of being a traitor and a puppet of South Africa to his people. He was deeply implicated in the machinery of indirect rule . As a result he had allowed open,public flogging of SWAPO supporters so he was really hated.At a tender age of 43 he was assassinated in a liquor store, shot and killed at Onamagongwa near Ondangwa on 16 August 1975, and theSWAPO leaders were the prime suspects. In the year 1975 he was then succeeded byElifas Immanuel Kuuluma.
- http://books.google.com.na/books?idYqUPAQAAMAAJ&dq=king%20elifas%20filemon&source=gbs_similarbooks Retrieved on 04 October 2012
- http://www.woldstatesmen.org/Namibia_native.ht Retrieved on 04 October2012
- http://www.klausdierks.com/Chronology/117.html Retrieved on 04 October 2012
- http://www.klausdierks.com/Biographies/Biographies_F.html Retrieved on 04 October 2012
- Ovambo people
- [[Wikipedia:School_and_university_projects/Polytechnic_of_Namibia Polytechnic of Namibia ICT project page]
- photos of Ovamboland at Klausdierks.com