Just another guy from the University of Toronto editing under an alias. Five minutes of searching archived talk pages and old histories will probably reveal my real name — but I'll save you the trouble, it's Dan MacQueen. Ooh.
My contributions are pretty much random — corrections to syntax, adding links, etc. You'll note that even though I'm doing a PhD in physics (working on the CDF experiment, searching for evidence of supersymmetry), I haven't made a single edit to those pages.
I'm often on Wookieepedia — see my userpage there. I'm an administrator over there, which is a tremendous timesink, and really makes me appreciate the efforts of the admins over here. I'd ask anyone who knows me over there to keep any disputes you have with me on that wiki — not that my request will do much good, but there you go.
|Search user languages|
Where else to find Silly Dan
Some less-used wikis
- Silly Dan on Memory Alpha
- Silly Dan on any other Wikia-hosted wiki
- Silly Dan on the ZeFrank wiki
- Silly Dan on Lostpedia
- Silly Dan on the Homestar Runner wiki
- Silly Dan on the Heroes wiki
- Silly Dan on the Battlestar Galactica wiki
- Silly Dan on Uncyclopedia
Forums I use this name on
How to tell a fake Silly Dan
- He's on a site not listed above.
- He's using an open proxy, or an IP that's not in Canada or Illinois.
- He's editing a wiki using my real name.
- You blocked him permanently for trolling or vandalism.