Some human languages
Update 2011-03-07: I had found it impossible to be sufficiently productive on Wikipedia, as one too often encounters someone who only appears to behave according to WP guidelines though in fact obstinately prevents bringing article matters in line with the guidelines. And at the forae intended for obtaining assistance against a such person, far too few administrators showed capabilities required to get ahead. Having returned after a long absence, I was all too quickly reminded about why I had left Wikipedia for what it's worth. Your following my invitation further down, might not become seen for an indefinite time.
Please feel free to contact me on my Talk page,
less an article's discussion tab allows for a proper response.
- For whom it might interest, before creating a Wikipedia user name, several IP addresses had served for my contributions:
- from my private access point of which the internet provider occasionally changes the IP address;
- from an open access point about which meagre information is available (accessible by few people: it seems highly unlikely for anyone else to submit Wikipedia content from there).
- Both access points henceforward and after a while still others served for signed contributions.
- March 2009: Having been offline since September 2007 (apart from a small contribution in November 2007), I just might look around on WP once again, be it rarely.