My name is Guy Inchbald.
I live in Worcestershire, England.
Main interests on Wikipedia
My Wikipedia interests, most active first:
- Aircraft and aeronautics.
- Physics and the philosophy of science.
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), once my day job. Zapping things is good fun.
- Polygons, polyhedra and polytopes in general. I have a special interest in stellation and facetting. Also geometry in so far as it underlies the nature of these figures (i.e. mostly a synthetic treatment, and especially projective geometry).
Misc test pages
- User:Steelpillow/Test - My long-standing sandbox for new stuff.
- User:Steelpillow/test1 - Wikipedia is not an encyclopedia - and psychology.
- User:Steelpillow/test2 -
List of subpages
Polytopes and geometry
Pretty much everything. Starting with:
- Polytope: done
- Polygon: needs more history, leave cites to fester for a bit.
- Degenerate polygon - propose merge with parent article.
- Polyhedron: bit more modern history: draft at User:Steelpillow/sandbox.
- Uniform honeycomb: Copy across material and rescue from redirect.
- 5-polytope: merge in Uniform 5-polytope
- 6-polytope: merge in Uniform 6-polytope
- 7-polytope: move from Uniform 7-polytope
- 8-polytope: move from Uniform 8-polytope
- 9-polytope: move from Uniform 9-polytope
- 10-polytope move from Uniform 10-polytope
- Then create "Regular n-polytope" as redirects, for n = 5 to 10.
Significant pages, i.e. excluding moves, redirects, disambig pages, categories and talk pages. List may not be complete.
See also Pages created by Steelpillow at wmflabs.org
- Aeronautical Syndicate Ltd
- Aviation in World War II (rescued from redirect)
- Chine (aircraft)
- Composite aircraft (rescued from redirect)
- Crescent wing
- Dassault Mirage (rescued from redirect)
- Flexible wing (rescued from redirect)
- Flying Machines s.r.o.
- Large aircraft (rescued from redirect)
- List of delta-wing aircraft
- List of triplanes
- List of supersonic aircraft
- Multiplane (aeronautics)
- Postwar aviation
- Rotor wing
- Tailless aircraft
- TechHaus Volantis
- Twin-fuselage aircraft
- Unpowered flight
- Wing configuration
- Template:History of aviation (created as Template:Airhistory)
Polytopes and geometry
- Clifford parallel
- Complex polytope
- Complex space (rescued from redirect)
- Density (polytope) (merged content from other articles)
- The Fifty Nine Icosahedra
- Flag (geometry)
- List of books about polyhedra
- Noble polyhedron
- Polytope families
- Quasiregular polyhedron
- Spherical polyhedron
- Star polyhedron (rescued from redirect)
- Torsion coefficient (topology)
All my images are now on the Commons - see my Commons galleries.