|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Search user languages|
Contributions to Wikipedia
I started editing Wikipedia in December 2006. Mostly I just edit when I see something that needs fixing, like vandalism or spelling errors, or missing redirects. Those I consider my major contributions include:
- Jack Wall: disambiguating Jack Wall (composer) and Jack Wall (politician).
- Pro Tour Qualifier/Pro Tour. Cleanup of the former, disambiguation of the latter.
- Star Command: Revolution: This page was not much of an article before I fixed it up.
- Alpinestars (band): I created this page, because Alpinestars gave me a company that makes safety gear.
- List of Magic: The Gathering keywords: After the first nomination for deletion, I completely reorganized this article into a much more coherent state, complete with a good custom table of contents. I still do work maintaining it and defending its existence.
I often work to improve a number of articles related to Magic: The Gathering.
I've been fairly inactive recently, however.
Pages I've Created
Sprouting Phytohydra + Pyrohemia (Either Pestilence or Pyrohemia is acceptable): You start with 1 phytohydra, activate the Pyrohemia, and you get a token, for 2 hydrae. Activate it again, two more are created and the original dies, for 3 total.
I start with (zero) damaged hydrae, and (one) undamaged hydrae, or hydrae in total. In general, when I have damaged hydrae and undamaged ( total), when I activate Pyrohemia, the damaged ones die, the undamaged ones become damaged, and I get new hydrae, giving me hydrae. Thus, barring external interference, the number of hydrae I have after activations of Pyrohemia is .