User:Thryduulf/Country naming conventions pop-quiz answers
Answers to the "pop quiz" at Wikipedia talk:Naming conventions (country-specific topics)
What are the Adjectival forms of the names of these countries?
- Côte D'Ivoire - Ivorian
- Democratic Republic of the Congo - Congolese (The same adjective is used for the Republic of the Congo)
- Seychelles - Seychellois
- Equatorial Guinea - Equatoguineans
- Tuvalu - Tuvaluan
- Micronesia - Micronesian
- Holy See (Vatican City) - none. Although the Lateran Treaties gave the state its independence from Italy.
- Burkina Faso - Burkinabe
- Kiribati - Gilbertese or I-Kiribati
- Marshall Islands - Marshallese
- Myanmar - Burmese is the only English word I've been able to find
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Vincentian