|— Wikipedian ♂ —|
|Born||24 April 1989|
|Education and employment|
|Joined||8 August 2009|
The main idea is that Cyclo-cross is a great sport, but that beyond certain parts of Europe, the attention just is pretty minimal or non-existent. I won't be the one capable of making the sport become really popular, but I can at least try to help making as much info available as possible. A look at the current UCI site and its archives is enough indication that it just does not suffice (it's inconsistent, ugly and lacking).
- Write career overview, see Dutch wikipedia version of the Nys article.
- Needs more sources.
- The several lists of victories and results look like (and are) a mess. Get some sense into it.
- Decide on senseful approach.
- Expand! There is too much emptiness.
Add a page for the Grand Slam cyclocross (see User:WardMuylaert/Nys)
- Make sure there is a medal summary on each
- Make sure there is a medal table on each (per country thing)
- Complete ranking for every category
- Sources (preferably UCI?) for each
- Pages needing work still
2012: Expand rankings to show all riders 2011: Might be able to use track info 2010: Might be able to use track info 2009: Track info, precise schedule 2008: 2007:
- 2006: Medal table and medal summary
- 2000: First time there was a women's event, mention this
- 1998: Needs race results expanding + proper pages
- Everything prior to 1998 barely has data, where to find it?
see also sportarchief.be
- Deel dat fre, foef, ... hadden gevonden ("Kring der Wetenschappen")
- Deel sinds opstelling statuten
- Afbeeldingen van caducées
- Eindafrekening van elk jaar
- Hoofdartikel (wat komt daar dan allemaal in?)
"La jambe de bois". Translate to English, vertalen naar Nederlands.