Frequenty Asked Questions
- What does "Zigamorph" mean?
See my Wiktionary article.
- Where can I imbibe the wit and wisdom of Zigamorph?
- Where can I buy swag with that cool Zigamorph logo?
See my on-line store.
- What's with that Zigamorph logo, anyway?
It was created as a kind of computer self-portrait in 1992 (when I had more hair) shortly after the release of version 2.0 of IBM's OS/2 computer operating system, done with the included system icon editor. This unusual legacy accounts for its extremely coarse granularity, since it was originally 32x32 pixels.
- Isn't that Zigamorph logo rather... um... egotistical?
- What are Zigamorph's qualifications to expound upon various encyclopedic subjects?
I read the 1953 edition of the World Book Encyclopedia when I was six years old. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but in retrospect it represented an unwise embarkation upon a lifetime of verbose pomposity. There were annual updates, and I felt an unhealthy precocious nostalgia for having missed the International Geophysical Year.
|User:Nathanrdotcom/Userboxes/User Gizmo Project|