- 1 August 2015
- 1.1 Edit War
- 1.2 Answer to Talk
- 1.3 Disambiguation link notification for August 11
- 1.4 Best Friends Whenever
- 1.5 Talkback
- 1.6 Re: Henry Danger
- 1.7 Rana muhammad aslam
- 1.8 Zap2it vs. Zap2It
- 1.9 Reverting edits
- 1.10 A piece of unsolicited advice
- 1.11 Talk:Bella and the Bulldogs#Newbie QB is a single episode
I know that the production code for Girl Meets Fish is 119. The evidence is:
- It was filmed during season 1
- It used the Season 1 intro.
- A charecter promoted to main cast this season was not credited as main cast.
- There was no episode with a code of 119 in season 1.
- Wikia says the code is 119.
- Disney Channel and the writers say it is 119. Supergreg22 (talk) 00:10, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
- @Supergreg22: Instead of arguing the issue here, see existing discussion at Talk:List of Girl Meets World episodes#Girl Meets Fish Confusion where all your points are addressed. Geraldo Perez (talk) 00:18, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
Answer to Talk
- @Crboyer: I requested that on Samwalton9's talk page here, but they said it didn't exactly quality for the revdel criteria. As for the image, based on its description, it looks to be a legitimate image for an actual article on hentai, but I'm not 100% sure. Amaury (talk) 04:13, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Lauren Pritchard (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Best Friends Whenever
I've given the user 22.214.171.124 a final warning regarding the order of the cast members in the show, and also once again referred user to the show's talk page. The next time, it's likely the user will be referred to administration, probably the edit warring board. MPFitz1968 (talk) 18:28, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
Re: Henry Danger
I am the user you are talking about. I was trying to help keep the equal signs in constant patterns by removing the spaces between them. I hate to sound aggressive, but I spent a lot of time editing, and would appreciate if you stop reverting my edits. Thank you. Jmichelson27 (talk) 05:26, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- The problem is also that your edits made it less compliant, but that's all I say here. It's best to keep the discussion on Geraldo Perez's talk page as that's where it started. Amaury (talk) 05:28, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
Rana muhammad aslam
- The same problem Apparition11 had with you. Please stop edit warring and discuss it. Amaury (talk) 07:15, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
Zap2it vs. Zap2It
So, I'm confused about the correct capitalization. In Best Friends Whenever, you changed it back to "Zap2It" here. The title of http://zap2it.com/ says "Zap2It", but their official Twitter account says "Zap2it", and so does the sidebar on TV by the Numbers, like here ("TV listings powered by Zap2it"). The Wikipedia article about it is also currently called "Zap2it". nyuszika7h (talk) 11:01, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- @Nyuszika7H: Feel free to change it back. That's just something I did there and on some other articles I've been working on because I thought it was more aesthetically pleasing. Amaury (talk) 15:04, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
A piece of unsolicited advice
A piece of unsolicited advice: The moment you sense that another editor has started an edit war, you should immediately go to the talk page and leave a perfunctory note. It's irritating, but it's the only way to be sure that you don't get caught up in a war. Either the other editor will be forced to participate in discussion, or you'll be able to show an admin that the other guy is unwilling to seek consensus. Also, there's no reason why content has to be reverted right now. If you open a discussion and leave the problematic content, and the other editor fails to discuss in a reasonable amount of time, you will again have the moral edge. Cyphoidbomb (talk) 21:09, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- @Cyphoidbomb: Noted, thank you.
- Just to clarify that last sentence regarding if they fail to discuss within a reasonable amount of time, do we still leave the problematic content or is it fine to revert at that point? Amaury (talk) 21:18, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- If you started the discussion and pinged the user, and they don't respond within a day or so, I'd be okay with changing the info back because you are doing what you are supposed to be doing, which is attempting to discuss the matter. If they don't respond, that's on them. They can't stonewall change by being silent. Also in this scenario you wouldn't cross 3RR. You also could ask for other input by placing a neutral request at WT:TV. Be aware not to canvas. Cyphoidbomb (talk) 22:13, 27 August 2015 (UTC)
Talk:Bella and the Bulldogs#Newbie QB is a single episode
You are invited to join the discussion at Talk:Bella and the Bulldogs#Newbie QB is a single episode. Please comment if you agree or disagree Thanks. Geraldo Perez (talk) 21:12, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- @Geraldo Perez: Thanks. I just replied on Talk:Henry Danger as well, which I believe will also cover my thoughts on Bella and the Bulldogs' first episode. Amaury (talk) 21:18, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
- Given that there is an edit dispute that resulted in a protect it is necessary to show that editors have made a good-faith effort to reach a resolution on the issues involved. This should be recorded in the talk page of the dispute. Geraldo Perez (talk) 21:22, 26 August 2015 (UTC)