User talk:Angelo Mattiello
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Follow the Wikipedia:Simplified Ruleset
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Pixar in Spanish
Hello. I wonder if you would mind taking a look at something. Please take a look at pixar in Spanish on the talk page for List of company name etymologies. There seems to be some debate over whether a certain statement is true, and it's going to take a Spanish speaker to sort it out. What the article really needs, I suppose, is a Spanish speaker who has read The Second Coming of Steve Jobs, by Alan Deutschman, but it's much easier for me to just find Spanish speakers. ;-) Thank you for your attention, and please let me know if you have any questions. —CKA3KA (Skazka) 20:54, 18 January 2006 (UTC)